After the baby is weaned, its resistance decreases. It is important to supplement lactoferrin!
Published: 2019-11-12 Author: Blue Spirit Parenting Network editor Parenting Network h20pulse.com
The baby was weaned, thinking that it was finally possible to take the baby in a relaxed and happy mood, but I didn't expect that the baby's resistance would not only decline after weaning, but even the gastrointestinal tract would have problems. What is going on? It was found in the survey that 69% of babies had increased illness and decreased resistance after weaning, and over 75% of babies had indigestion such as constipation. This puzzled mothers. What the hell is going on?
What's wrong with your baby's resistance after weaning?
After weaning, the baby's resistance decreases, constipation, diarrhea, and other indigestion are caused by the following two reasons:
· Breast milk nutrition failed to connect
Before weaning, your baby's staple food is breast milk. 。 As the preferred milk food for babies from 0 to 6 months, breast milk not only contains nutrients needed for normal growth and development of the baby, but also rich in immunoactive substances, such as the main lactoferrin of immune core proteins in milk . Lactoferrin can not only activate the body's resistance system function, increase the anti-infection ability of the baby's respiratory system, but also promote the proliferation of beneficial bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract, protect the intestine from harmful bacteria, and is the main source of baby's resistance formation.
After weaning, the content of lactoferrin and other immune-active substances that the baby obtains from breast milk are reduced to varying degrees. In addition, the baby's failure to connect with breast milk nutrition in the daily diet in time to enhance nutrition intake. Before and after weaning, nutritional faults, the baby's resistance is reduced, prone to cold and illness.
· Ingestion of complementary foods is not easy to digest and absorb
Breast milk is easy to digest and absorb, so babies during breast milk are less likely to have indigestion such as constipation and diarrhea. After weaning, the baby's eating habits change, coupled with the ingestion of complementary foods that are not easily digested and absorbed, then the symptoms of indigestion are prone to occur.
How to get rid of your baby's maladjustment after weaning
After weaning, the baby is prone to illness and indigestion. This is a sign that the baby is not adapting to changes after weaning. To alleviate and prevent the baby's maladjustment after weaning, we can try to adjust the diet structure, choose formula, and increase exercise.
· Food supplements should be easy to digest and absorb
When choosing complementary foods for your baby, in addition to being nutritious, it must also be easy to digest and absorb. After 6 months, the baby will gradually add complementary foods, starting from a muddy food to a chewy soft solid food, and finally turning to solid food. In addition, the amount of complementary food should also be prepared according to the maturity of the digestive tract of the baby, and gradually, so that the baby's gastrointestinal tract can be adjusted to increase the amount, thereby reducing and avoiding digestive discomfort.
Choose the right formula
Milk is an excellent source of nutrients such as protein and calcium. Even if you break off your breast milk, you should still give your baby formula or other dairy products every day to ensure nutrition. When choosing formula for babies, mothers can pay attention to whether the formula contains sufficient lactoferrin.
Increase outdoor exercise
Good physique is the key to adapting your baby to life after weaning. The right amount of outdoor exercise can promote the baby's internal circulation and endocrine, and enhance the performance of various organs of the body, thereby enhancing the baby's resistance and adaptability! Therefore, no matter what season, parents should encourage your baby to exercise Outdoor activity.
After weaning, give the baby rich nutrition, great resistance, and continue the mother's love at 37 ° C.
- related articles
- · Break your baby's night milk habits in four easy steps
- · Weaning food supplement: fruit custard
- · Expert tips: Weaning babies also requires "divide and conquer"
- · How does residual milk affect the body after weaning?
- · What to do after weaning (how to return milk)
- · Three moms share their weaning problems to solve the problem of weaning difficulties
- · This is the best month to wean a baby. The child is in good physical condition and the mother is easier!
- · When should I wean my child?
- · Baby is best weaned for several months
- · How often does my baby have menstruation after weaning?
- Random content
you might be interested
In order to facilitate the corresponding nursing measures during pregnancy,
Week 1 of pregnancy: Although called the first week of pregnancy, you
At the 5th week of pregnancy, it is difficult for others to see that you are pregnant
At the 6th week of pregnancy, the embryo grows rapidly. At this time
Progesterone and estrogen are female hormones that regulate reproductive life.
Every time a pregnant mother goes to the hospital for a prenatal check-up, there are some necessary checks
The fetus is already formed during the second trimester.
There are many things to notice during pregnancy.
Euthanasia is the fertility goal of today's people, and everyone wants to be able to
Generally expectant mothers will feel the fetal movement in about 16 or 7 weeks.
- What to do if weaning after weaning (return method)
- When the baby is breastfeeding, it can be fed to the baby after the milk is swollen, but what to do if the baby swells after weaning? We used to hear that old people often ...
- What to do if the milk goes up during weaning? Four simple ways to solve milk ups
- Everyone knows that breastfeeding is better than artificial feeding, but in general, it is recommended to wean the baby at the age of one.
Common tools for moms
- · When are babies weaned and what are the benefits of breast milk?
- · The kitten dies and dies after weaning, and the mother is full of sorrow. There are three reasons for the kitten to become sick!
- · Why do more and more people not want to wean their children? The answer is so heartwarming, my mother is working hard
- · Apply pepper water and Coptis? Here are 2 misunderstandings and correct weaning methods for babies in autumn
- · Is breastfeeding too long really good for babies? What is the best age for breastfeeding?
- · After babies are weaned, their resistance decreases. It is important to supplement lactoferrin!
- · How does residual milk affect the body after weaning?
- · Before weaning your child, it's critical to know these 3 things. Did you do it?
- · Which side is better for breastfeeding? If you accidentally feed the wrong breast, you will get a big breast ...