Your current location ： Mom Tools> Expiry Date Calculator
Due date calculator
- Your due date is:
- You are now at the first stage of pregnancy week
Expected Date Calculator Principle
How to calculate the expected period, the expected period is calculated from the date of the first day of the last menstrual period. The expected birth period is calculated as follows: the expected birth period is the number of months of the last menstruation plus 9 (or minus 3), and the number of days plus 7. The last menstrual period was March 20, 2011, and the due date was December 27, 2011. Full-term pregnancy is about 280 days (about 40 weeks), and delivery within the first two weeks or the next two weeks of the due date is normal. If the menstrual cycle before pregnancy is irregular, or the cycle is long, it is recommended to take the B-ultrasound as the standard. However, the B-ultrasound usually has an error of about one week.
Many couples in modern times have gotten rid of the patriarchal burden, but some families have begun
Ten scientific ways to punish your baby! Keep it useful to punish the baby, is every
Babies need to undergo 8 physical examinations between 0 and 3 years of age. Regular baby physical examinations should be like rules and regulations
Pinching your baby's nose becomes stiff? Lengthening your eyelashes? Can the eyebrows be dense? Shaving fetal hair can make long hair? Wait, come
Lili ’s baby is 1 year old and 2 months old. She especially loves sweetness. Drink rice soup with sugar and fruit juice with sweet.
- Eat 4 foods that make it easier for a boy
- 1. High-calorie food British scientists have found that the sex of infants and their mothers ’diet before pregnancy ...
- Baby Milk Powder Rankings 2010 (domestic / imported)
- Who is the best baby milk list 2010? Infant formula is life for babies. If you drink unqualified milk ...