Music has a great impact on children's brain development! Especially at this stage
Published: 2018-10-27 Author: Blue Spirit Parenting Network editor Parenting Network h20pulse.com
Music has magical magic, it can infect emotions, convey happiness, and even make babies dance instantly. Do you know? Before the age of 7 is a sensitive period of music learning. Music has a unique role in promoting children's memory and language skills. It can be said that children's development and growth cannot be separated from music.
The physiological role of music is to stimulate the auditory organs and nerves of the human body through pleasant sounds, so that the blood flowing through the body is adjusted, the heartbeat is accelerated, and the endocrine function is enhanced. Multiple impacts.
Music promotes people's health directly or indirectly through human body ’s resonance, resonance, coordination, influence and emotional effects. It gives people physical resonance, emotional excitement, emotional influence, and philosophical inspiration. , Good for physical and mental health.
The ancient farmers used music to stimulate the growth of grains to obtain a good harvest. Studies have confirmed that sound waves generate resonance in plant cells to promote plant growth. Plants can absorb the power of sound resonance from music, so they grow better.
Musicians once scattered sand on a steel plate, and then played the violin music against the steel plate. After the resonance of the steel plate, a very beautiful artwork was formed. It can be seen that music can make the material more coordinated, more regular, and even bring a sense of life to the material.
Children are generally sensitive and fond of music. Playing music to a crying baby can quickly stop his crying. The child often seems quiet and cheerful when listening to music. When feeding a baby, accompanied by melodious music, it can arouse the appetite of children.
The sooner you can listen to music, the better. Using music for "prenatal education" is a common and effective method. The music for newborns is mainly the music played during prenatal education. A baby from 2 to 3 months can listen to the lullaby. The mother can sing the lullaby to him every day or play a beautiful piece of music repeatedly. The sound should not be too loud. The listening time can be arranged after the child is full or wakes up When the mood is stable.
Do not listen to many different tunes to the baby, so that the child will have a conditioned reflection of the music they often hear. For the music, it is better to choose some melodic, soothing, or lively light music. In addition, it is also a good practice to accompany the baby to sleep every night before going to bed.
Light, bright and slow-tempo music, such as music played on the violin, is easy for children to accept. Conversely, disco music, percussion music, and other too noisy and frantic music can make people nervous and fast, which is not suitable for children, especially infants.
It is not easy to listen to music for too long each time. It is better to use more than ten minutes. The tune should be soft and the volume should not be too loud. If you listen to tapes or CDs for a long time, the baby will become accustomed to mechanical sounds and will not respond to the mother's voice.
The fetus already has the ability to feel music from 5-6 months. Babies who are crying after birth will be quiet when playing the prenatal music, indicating that they have the memory ability. When a newborn baby is in the supine position, it will turn its head in the direction of the music;
2 months baby can lie quietly and enjoy music;
Pitch will be distinguished in 2 ~ 3 months;
3 ~ 4 months can distinguish tone;
6-7 months can distinguish simple tunes.
Pregnant women often listen to music and stay comfortable, which is beneficial to the mental health and emotional state of future infants and young children. The fetus is often stimulated by music, which is conducive to the development of the right hemisphere of the brain and provides a good congenital condition for the development of infant intelligence in the future.
Keeping babies out of music and actively letting them listen to music has a great influence on their sound quality in the future, especially their ability to relate to rhythm. Surprisingly, babies are more responsive to rhythms than melody, and young babies can appreciate nursery rhymes and simple songs, especially when they have obvious rhythms or rhythms.
When the baby is about 1 year old, when he hears the music, he will automatically twist his body with the music beat. When he is 2 to 3 years old, he will dance with the cheerful music.
- related articles
- · Interpreting 13 Reasons for Baby's Intellectual Backwardness
- The baby must not miss the prime time of brain development (parents must
- · What to do if your child's memory is poor, 10 ways to make your child's memory outstanding
- · Whether children's computers affect intelligence or develop intelligence
- · 11 tips to make your baby smarter
- 5 effective ways to develop your baby's language skills
- · 6 Tips for Your Baby to Have High Wisdom
- · Don't let small mistakes become your intelligence killer
- · Benign stimulation of children, helps the development of the brain's intellectual system
- · Are children with low IQs mentally handicapped?
- Random content
you might be interested
Although music is unbounded, in real life, there are
At different times during pregnancy, you need to listen to different prenatal education music. I am afraid that many pregnant mothers still
People like beautiful things. Both adults and children have a stronger pursuit of beautiful people.
Prenatal education can play a role in assisting fetal development to a certain extent, so it is now more and more
Musical prenatal education refers to teaching the fetus in the mother's body through music. This method of prenatal education has been used in many countries
Prenatal education for the baby during pregnancy is beneficial to the mood of the pregnant woman and also to the early enlightenment of the fetus
Proper prenatal education can create high-quality babies, which has long been recognized by the world. And about the method of prenatal education, fetal
Prenatal education music is specifically used during pregnancy. It is the most important and effective hand for prenatal education.
Music prenatal education, pregnant mothers should choose beautiful, soft, harmonious, melodious songs,
British researchers have found that after 30 weeks of pregnancy, the fetus has a significant response to external sounds. Upon hearing
- Daquan for children 3-6 years old (figure)
- The various information that 3-6 year-old babies need to master is the golden period of children's brain development. Can the brain develop normally at this stage ...
- Ten performances of smart babies
- Smart babies often show strong adaptability in life and cognition. How can mothers know the first time ...
Common tools for moms
- · If your grandson is under 14, try to force him to finish reading these 6 books.
- · Always “password” with children, children are smart and smart! 100 songs
- · Children's memory needs urgently need to improve the seven healthiest and most effective foods
- · Music has a great impact on children's brain development! Especially at this stage
- · These 5 signs show that your child is mentally exhausted? Did you know
- · Tell your child: these periods are the most efficient for learning! Do more with less!
- · Help your child develop these habits before the age of 12 and benefit for a lifetime!
- · Why are babies shorter than their peers?
- · Parents should not delay the critical period of baby's language learning