What kind of experience is it to have a baby scum?
I believe many mothers have something to say: "Baby will never coax you to sleep"! I tried everything: hug and sleep, sleep on my back, hug and sleep, my mother, grandma, grandma's "three shifts" relay to sleep. Thirty-six measures are used, the child still doesn't sleep!
Being a mother is both anxious and distressed, blame, guilt, anxiety, helplessness, and exhaustion, and I feel like I am crazy!
I really want to sigh to the sky: Is there a sleeping artifact that can make the baby fall asleep in one second?
Today, I want to tell my mother a little secret: quickly turn on the hair dryer, fan, and vacuum cleaner at home, they are all super effective sleep artifacts!
Many newborn babies are particularly attached to the environment of their mother's womb, and they ca n’t stay in this strange world just now.
The sounds of hair dryers, vacuum cleaners, and running water similar to the shaking of amniotic fluid made them feel back to their safe, warm, and noisy mother's womb, and they quickly fell asleep quietly.
This is what we often refer to as white noise.
What is white noise
White noise refers to the power of the frequency component in a sound is uniform throughout the audible range (0 ~ 20KHZ). In short, it is a sound with a uniform frequency, such as fan sound, hair dryer sound, vacuum cleaner sound, ocean wave sound, Rain, sound from radio stations, etc.
Why do these sounds make your baby sleep fast?
The reason why the baby likes white noise is because it sounds similar to the mother's heartbeat, mother's intestinal motility, and umbilical cord blood sounds heard in the belly. The baby feels that it returns to the uterus and calms down relatively quickly.
Image source: Visual China
White noise, do you use it right?
White noise can stimulate the baby's calm reflection. Many numbnesses are also using white noise, but the International Professional Sleep Organization mentioned that white noise can be used as a method of sleeping when the baby is born. But do you really use the white noise sleeping method?
1) White noise is usually very effective for babies under four months old. After 4 months of most babies, the effect of white noise will gradually decrease. Of course, there are very few babies after 1 year of age, in some special cases may need to use white noise. At this time, the specific use method needs to consult a doctor / sleep consultant and other professionals.
2) The amount of white noise should not exceed 70 dB. How big is 70 dB? It is the sound of water flowing from the shower when we take a bath every day.
3) Try to use the player to play white noise to avoid danger. If we use a hair dryer to make white noise for babies, we must keep a distance of at least 1.8 meters from the baby.
4) The sound of white noise follows the principle of big to small and near to far. Before the baby falls asleep, the white noise sound can be adjusted to the volume of the whisper.
5) After the baby falls asleep, we can turn off the white noise. If the baby wakes up again after turning off, we can continue to use white noise. However, after a certain period of time, it is still recommended that the mother continue to try to turn off the white noise in order to sleep in an environment such as white noise for a long time. In fact, the baby's sleep quality is not particularly high.
Have you learned how to use white noise?
In addition to the white noise, today I will also introduce another sleeping artifact to the parents who are deeply troubled by their baby's sleep: the scarf
Some babies like to sleep in a hug. As long as you hold it, you can sleep sweetly and for a long time, but just put it down and wake up in seconds!
But it ’s not always possible to hold it like this? I got tenosynovitis within 1 month. In fact, it is the wrist joint pain caused by holding the baby for a long time, commonly known as holding the baby's hand! At this time, the sleeping artifact "Scarf" should come in handy.
Many mothers use the towel to express their emotions: do n’t look at this piece of cloth, it really works!
After the baby is born, the body is too nervous, and it will shrink to a ball. When lying on the back, the baby will feel out of balance and easily wake up. The skin is the largest organ of the human body. Touching and touching is the most effective way to calm the senses. It can help your baby's body to keep soft contact with its surroundings.
Every mother may have experienced that when they touch the baby ’s skin, their inner feelings are actually the same for the baby. When they are gently wrapped, the baby will feel comfortable and relaxed, which will allow the baby to find something similar to Wrap-like security in the womb, so you can sleep more securely.
However, the method is more suitable for babies 3 months ago. Do not use it when you are awake during the day. Let your baby move his limbs and exercise as much as possible. Individual babies may need to use it after 3-4 months, but it is best to use Use under the guidance of a professional.
Here we remind everyone that when using a towel, mothers should pay attention to the following: at the beginning of the whole body wrap-one-sided arm wrap-no gradual transition without wrapping.