Some time ago, there was an oolong incident in Hangzhou where children were lost.
Why do you say that?
Here's the thing ...
Ride the battery to take my daughter home and ride my daughter
Ms. Wang, whose daughter had just reached the kindergarten age, experienced “losing her beloved daughter” in one day, and then quickly recovered her child ’s great sadness and joy.
Ms. Wang took her daughter to the kindergarten on a battery car. Ms. Wang put her daughter in the back seat and hurried home to cook.
Due to eagerness, the ride may be quite fast, and I didn't realize that there had been no movement in the back seat for a long time until I walked far away. Looking back, Ms. Wang was blindfolded and her daughter was gone.
The city management found Ms. Wang's daughter. The reason why the child was lost is ashamed ...
Then frightened Ms. Wang went mad and cried while looking for the child along the road. When the child got off the car for such a long road, how did she get off the car? Was it somebody who took it away? Accidentally, she had no way of knowing.
About half an hour later, she learned on the road that an urban management team member discovered that another urban management team member found a lost girl at the gate of the kindergarten, most likely her child.
Later, Ms. Wang saw the urban management team members and her children at the gate of the kindergarten, and flew over to hold the children in their hands.
"Thank you so much. If my daughter is lost, how can I live, so anxious that I don't know what to do!" Ms. Wang thanked the city management while crying.
It turned out that when Ms. Wang took her daughter to ride the bicycle and walked back, she passed a junction and waited for a red light. The daughter climbed down from the back seat, and Ms. Wang didn't notice it at that time ...
"Mom's car, just like this, go, I can't catch up ..."
The 3-year-old daughter didn't even know the parents' name, phone number, and address ...
Thinking that her mother would return to the kindergarten to find her, she returned to the kindergarten and stood waiting at the door while crying.
When the two urban management team members were patrolling, they heard the little girl crying and called her mother, so she stepped forward to ask.
But the little girl only knew that her mother was Wang, and the car was blue and white. It's not clear where they live, their parents' names, or their mobile numbers.
So they quickly called for a colleague nearby to help. An urban management team member was left to accompany the little girl at the scene. The other team members took a group of two and followed the possible routes to find out the news. Finally, Ms. Wang was found on Moganshan Road.
Afterwards, Ms. Wang regretted it all, just because she was too careless.
Imagine what would happen if the child who found the child in the first place was not an urban management team member, but an outlaw.
Attention! The child is lost because of the parents' care!
Because children are active and parents are negligent, and many people go out, children are often lost.
In particular, during the various holidays of each year, they receive twice as many "children's missing" alarms than usual.
According to the traffic patrol police, the lost children are usually between the ages of two and five or six. Most of the reasons for missing children are being scattered by tourists, neglected family members or children running away without permission.
From the situation of these children, both children and parents are responsible!
The traffic patrol officer said that on the one hand, the children were playful and did not closely follow the parents, and they could not find the direction while playing; on the other hand, the parents' negligence and lack of careful supervision were also important reasons.
In addition, the 3-year-old child does not know the parent's name, address, and phone number, which should also cause parents to be alert!
Just last month, Handan also had a case where children were lost due to parental negligence.
At 20:45 on August 18th, when the patrol team's 34th patrol area auxiliary police Liang Wei, Liang Boyu, Wang Bin and Fan Qi patrolled near the city museum, they found a yellow short-sleeved shirt and a blue cowboy under The boy in shorts burst into tears and looked around as if looking for someone.
It turned out that because of the hot weather that night, the little boy and his father came to the circular pool in front of the museum to play. After playing until it was boring, when I looked back, I found out that my father was missing. He was so anxious that he began to look for dad.
When he saw a black police car on the square, he suddenly remembered that his father had said: something to find the police uncle. So he walked towards the police car.
About 20 minutes later, a man came to look for the child, and the boy finally reunited with his father after verifying his identity.
Although this parent's education has helped, to some extent, why not go one step further?
These common sense must be taught to children to keep in mind!
1. Parents' name, phone number, home address.
2. Don't run around when you are lost, wait in place.
3. Teach the children to identify the police and uncle security. For example, at the intersection, it is the uncle police, the blue sign on the side of the road is the police station, and the uncle in the mall is uniform.
4. Learn to ask the police, pregnant aunts, family of three with children, and people wearing military police uniforms for help.
5. My parents can't get through to the phone. You can call these phones for help: 110 (alarm call), 119 (fire alarm call).
Prevent children from losing, parents should pay attention to these things!
1. When parents take their children out, they should try to bring their children with them, it is best not to let them leave their sight, especially when there are many people during the holiday season.
2. Go to a place with a lot of people, and the adult should grab the child's hand, instead of letting the child hold the adult's hand.
3. Really need to keep your hands apart, and let the children walk in front, and the parents should follow behind.
4. Parents should not be attracted by other things and forget their children.
5. It is best to bring a child to a crowded place in brightly colored clothes so that it can be easily identified in the crowd.
6. You can make a simple anti-lost card in your child's bag or inside the clothes, and write the child's name, date of birth, blood type, and parent's contact information in case of need.