No need to spend a lot of money to buy toys, just make good use of home objects, set aside 15-20 minutes a day to play games with your children
Published: 2019-06-25 Author: Blue Spirit Parenting Network editor Parenting Network h20pulse.com
Item 1: Quilt
Game 1: Sushi roll
Put the quilt flat and let the child lie flat on it. You can add some small dolls, pillows or building blocks as the child's favorite objects, and then roll it up. Parents can help the child roll, or the child can put Roll yourself up. After being rolled, you can pretend to eat sushi, pretend a knife with your hands, or grab and eat with your hands, one by one, to give the children the feeling of itching.
※ Parents can swap the roles with their children and be rolled up by their children!
Note: Be sure to stick out your head.
Game 2: Swing
Parents can pull the end of the quilt alone, let the child lie inside, and they shake together. You can let your child decide whether to shake fast or slow; when the child is older, parents can also try to throw the child high.
※ You can change the child and pull the quilt together with the parents, put a pillow or a big doll inside, and let the child practice the movement.
Note: Make sure the surrounding environment is safe and don't let the child bump into things. When the child is shaken, stop for about 10 times to see if the child's condition is stable. In case of discomfort or too hi, stop rest.
Game 3: Sledging
Let the child sit on a large towel or a thin quilt, holding both hands on both sides of the towel, and the parents grasp the two corners of the front end. After the child is ready, the parents can pull the child around as a reindeer to send gifts.
※ You can put heavy items on the towel and let the child pull the towel to distribute gifts.
Object two: washbasin
Game 1: Goldfish fishing
Fill the basin with water, put all kinds of toys or objects (balls, Lego bricks, towels) in it, and let the child fish out the specified objects with their hands, a large spoon or a small gauze net.
※ You can leave the rice washing water for the day and let your child find things in the turbid water by touch.
Note: The floor is slippery and slipped carefully. It is recommended to play in places with drainage facilities such as bathrooms.
Game 2: Bathing is fun
If parents are accustomed to bathing their children, they can wash them with small towels, cups, water scoops or toys. In addition to letting the children practice scrubbing their own bodies, they can designate their children to find a certain one in the water. Toys, or practice filling the container with water.
※ Bathing utensils of various materials can be prepared, such as gauze towels, bath balls / towels, etc.
Note: The water level is below the chest level; agree with the child on the play time, it will come out when the time is up, it is less likely to catch a cold.
Game 3: Little model
You can let your child walk on top of the basin, just like a model practicing walking, and compete with parents to see who can hold it for a long time.
※ The washbasin can be replaced with a light weight such as a book or pot.
Note: Don't play too late to avoid the sound of something falling off your neighbors.
Object 3: Ball
(Any size, as long as it won't hurt the child)
Game 1: Cross the cave
Under the table or chair, parents can sit opposite to the child and play the game of rolling ball. You can also cover the table or chair with a towel or quilt to let the ball roll over or let the child crawl over it. If the child is older, you can let The child kicks the ball with his feet, or puts 2 or 3 chairs to let the child roll or kick the ball through the winding cave.
Game 2: You lost me
When the child's mobility is good, parents can play the game of catching the ball with the child at home. At first, the distance is closer and the strength is smaller. After the child can catch the ball well, the distance can be extended, and the direction of the ball can be changed ,Increase the difficulty.
※ You can use a towel or a washbasin to catch the ball, or you can grab the end of the towel with the mother and the child and throw the ball to the father to catch the ball.
※ When it is easy for the child to drop the ball, you can use the racket to play.
Note: Playing in a more open place in the home will not damage the items in the home.
Game 3: Batting Master
You can use soft objects such as small pillows and clever mats to let your child practice hitting the ball. At first, you can use balloons to practice your child's practice. After your child is proficient, you can use ball, beach ball and other elastic balls.
※ When the child's ability is better, he can use a stick or racket to hit the ball outdoors; he can play the ball in a way such as playing baseball, tennis / badminton or golf / croquet to increase the fun and difficulty of the game.
Note: It is best to play this type of game outdoors, it will not damage the home items.
The above game is to let parents know that in fact, there is no need to spend a lot of money on toys. As long as you make good use of household items, set aside 15-20 minutes a day to play with your child. This is the best parent-child interactive game.
- related articles
- · Parent-child games: Parent-child games for 0-1 year olds
- · Moms and Dads: There are 27 words in your heart that I want you to understand most
- · Apple education methods for two American moms
- · Teach you a finger and hide game
- · How many things did your child fear the parents did?
- · 3 ways to choose excellent reading materials for children
- · Parents should lead by example when dealing with anorexia babies
- · Experts explain how "intergenerational education" should promote strengths and avoid weaknesses
- · Ten Don't Help You Teach Good Children
- Play games with babies using "multimedia"
- Random content
you might be interested
Pregnant women are women during pregnancy.
Does the mood of expectant mothers during pregnancy determine the child's health?
Women conceive life is very great and very hard.
Week 1 of pregnancy: Although called the first week of pregnancy, you
Every woman will have some different degrees of early pregnancy after pregnancy.
At the 5th week of pregnancy, it is difficult for others to see that you are pregnant
Pregnant women are a special care group on any occasion, especially
Pregnant women may be affected during the important period of October pregnancy
At the 6th week of pregnancy, the embryo grows rapidly. At this time
Progesterone and estrogen are female hormones that regulate reproductive life.
- Nursery Rhymes-A Monkey Swinging
- Swinging is a sport that every child likes to play. Baby loves swinging, and monkeys like swinging. There is a song song title ...
- Which fish is the most nutritious and which fish is the most beneficial for children?
- What fish is the most nutritious? What fish is most beneficial for children? Fish is rich in nutrition. It is well known that children who eat more fish can become smarter and more widely ...
Common tools for moms
- · Do not need to spend a lot of money to buy toys, just make good use of home objects, set aside 15-20 minutes a day to play games with children
- · I feel that the disorder of integration has not disappeared naturally because of the child's growth, but it has changed the form to continue to exist, causing long-term troubles to the child's daily learning and life in the future
- · Caesarean child lacks the first tactile and proprioceptive experience and learning in life because it is not squeezed through the birth canal at birth
- · Three-year-old girl comes to auntie! The reason was a joke from mom!
- · After half a year, it is better to take a baby to the supermarket than to take an early education class!
- 28 ways to make your child confident
- · Father should teach children 15 things
- · The principal of Fudan High School yelled: parents should stop for a while, otherwise the children will be destroyed!
- · What should I do if my child becomes increasingly disobedient? Parents please note that children are growing up!