I feel that the integration disorder has not disappeared naturally because of the child's growth, but it has changed the form to continue to exist, causing long-term troubles to the child's daily learning and life
Published: 2019-06-25 Author: Blue Spirit Parenting Network editor Parenting Network h20pulse.com
Many parents mistakenly believe that children's sensory disorders will gradually disappear with age, so children who don't care, but don't know, will not only grow up better, but will be harder. why?
It feels that the development of integration is like building a building. It is level by level. If the integration of the first level is not well developed, the integration and development of the second level will be affected , that is, the underlying foundation is unstable. The building above is not high.
The main reasons for the lack of development of children's sense of integration are:
Parents' excessive labor, restrictions, or other improper methods of raising children will cause the child to fail to receive the sensory stimulation required for the law of life growth in all growth-sensitive periods, leading to the following two obstacles.
● On the one hand, the nerve cells inside the body cannot connect and generate neural pathways, and cannot transmit the sensory stimuli received by various parts of the body to the brain, so the child's brain cannot give targeted and meaningful action instructions to the body.
● On the other hand, nerve cells in various functional areas of the brain cannot get enough current information, and the connections between each other's brain cells are not enough, so the brain function cannot be fully developed. As a result, even if the brain receives information from the body, Because the function is immature, there is not enough connection, there is not enough sensory memory, and it is impossible to issue correct motion instructions, causing the body to respond appropriately to the outside world.
First we say the first aspect
——I feel the path is not smooth
Children with a sense of dysregulation in this regard may be clumsy and poorly coordinated in their limb movements. Children with poor physical manipulations and strategies are naturally prone to wrestling, easily inadvertently hitting or overthrowing others, easily breaking pencils involuntarily, playing with toys, being afraid of climbing up and down, and being unsafe to strange environments. , Lack of desire to explore the familiar environment, etc.
In the future, there may be situations such as difficulty in concentration, poor memory, and temper tantrums.
Besides the second aspect
-Immature brain function
Children with sensory disturbances in this regard appear to be slow in responding to various behaviors. For example, in terms of language, they will understand slowly, spit words, and language organization slowly; in terms of movement, they will eat slowly, walk slowly, and be slow to respond when beaten by people; also in terms of learning, slow understanding, slow integration, and older , The worse the grade (because the higher the grade, the greater the scope of the knowledge content, and the child's poor integration ability, the new knowledge and the old knowledge cannot be integrated and linked in time.)
Such children will have a harder time living and studying than other children. Therefore, parents, please come out of the misunderstanding in time, after all, the future of the child lies in the thoughts of the parents.
According to the "Investigation Report on Sensory Disorders of 1994 School-age Children in Beijing's Urban Area" published in the "Chinese Journal of Mental Health", the rate of mild sensory disorders among the 1994-1-6 school-age children from four primary schools, respectively 35.9%, the rate of severe maladjustment was 10.3%.
Zheng Xinxiong's research report in Taiwan also showed that the rate of sensory disorders in normal school children was 15.9%, and that of children with learning difficulties was 28%.
Some parents think that this is a course for special children as soon as they mention sensory integration lessons. In fact, this is not right, and sensory integration disorder is not a "disease". It refers to the fact that external sensory stimulation signals cannot The effective combination of the system makes the body unable to operate in harmony, and various obstacles are formed over time, which ultimately affects physical and mental health .
We humans are always carrying out the process of sensory integration. Parents or teachers make children's sensory integration ability better through games or training methods, so that children's abilities can be displayed more vividly. Therefore, feeling integration is a required course for every urban child.
Perhaps parents have heard such a statement a little bit, and feel that the disorder of integration is only a phased phenomenon, just like nature.
However, the above statistical results further prove that the sensory integration disorder does not disappear naturally because of the child's growth, but only changes the form to continue to exist, causing long-term distress to the child's daily learning and life in the future.
- Previous post: Caesarean child lacks the first tactile and proprioceptive experience and learning in life because it is not squeezed through the birth canal at birth
- Next post: No need to spend a lot of money on toys, as long as you make good use of household items, set aside 15-20 minutes a day to play games with your children
- related articles
- · Parenting: couples should pay attention to the united front
- · Make boys understand that frustration is part of life
- · Six Benefits of Poor Mother Parenting
- · Five tricks to master the puzzle
- · How to educate a three-year-old baby
- Passing these 10 qualities to the child is better than giving him 100 suites
- Best exercises for babies
- · 3 major hazards a mother can cause to her child
- · Three words a boy's parents must remember
- · Mystery of newborn swimming
- Random content
you might be interested
Now more and more people are joining the second-born team.
What aspects need to be checked before pregnancy, this is what many people do
What are the manifestations of women who are just pregnant? Symptoms in early pregnancy
What are the major checkup items for women in the third trimester of pregnancy?
What are the checkup items in the third trimester of pregnancy?
How many days of pregnancy can be detected? This is what many people are focusing on.
Generally expectant mothers will feel the fetal movement in about 16 or 7 weeks.
After a woman becomes pregnant, everyone ’s reaction is different
The impact on health after pregnancy is still very serious.
It is also necessary for women to have a physical examination when they are just pregnant.
- Nursery Rhymes-A Monkey Swinging
- Swinging is a sport that every child likes to play. Baby loves swinging, and monkeys like swinging. There is a song song title ...
- Which fish is the most nutritious and which fish is the most beneficial for children?
- What fish is the most nutritious? What fish is most beneficial for children? Fish is rich in nutrition. It is well known that children who eat more fish can become smarter and more widely ...
Common tools for moms
- · Do not need to spend a lot of money to buy toys, just make good use of home objects, set aside 15-20 minutes a day to play games with children
- · I feel that the disorder of integration has not disappeared naturally because of the child's growth, but it has changed the form to continue to exist, causing long-term troubles to the child's daily learning and life in the future
- · Caesarean child lacks the first tactile and proprioceptive experience and learning in life because it is not squeezed through the birth canal at birth
- · Three-year-old girl comes to auntie! The reason was a joke from mom!
- · After half a year, it is better to take a baby to the supermarket than to take an early education class!
- 28 ways to make your child confident
- · Father should teach children 15 things
- · The principal of Fudan High School yelled: parents should stop for a while, otherwise the children will be ruined!
- · What should I do if my child becomes increasingly disobedient? Parents please note that children are growing up!