What kind of fish is the most nutritious for children?
Published: 2010-12-06 Author: Blue Spirit Parenting Network editor Parenting Network h20pulse.com
What fish is the most nutritious? What fish is most beneficial for children? It is well known that fish is rich in nutrition, and it is widely proven that children can become smarter by eating more fish. But there are many kinds of fish, and their stomachs are very fragile. Which one is best for them?
Fish is a delicate protein that can be easily absorbed by the human body, while children are in the developmental stage, the body needs more protein, and it is indeed suitable for supplementation by eating more fish.
But specific to the freshwater fish, or the marine fish, it should be said that there are advantages and disadvantages. Marine fish has high DHA (commonly known as "brain gold") content, which is very important for improving memory and thinking ability, but its oil content is also high. Individual children have poor digestive function and may easily cause dyspeptic symptoms such as diarrhea. Freshwater fish has less fat and more refined protein, which is easier to digest and absorb. However, freshwater fish usually have thin and small spines, which are difficult to remove and easy to catch children. Generally, they are suitable for eating when they are over 1 year old.
Nutritionists recommend that strip fish, yellow croaker and salmon are great for kids, and sea bass and eel are also good.
1.Fish with fish
The content of DHA and polyunsaturated fatty acid EPA is higher than that of freshwater fish. In addition, belt fish is rich in lecithin, which has more brain function. Moreover, the strip fish has a delicious taste and few small spines, which can reduce the risk of fish sticking to the throat.
- related articles
- · The educational role of fatherly love and motherly love are different
- · What is a child crying all the time?
- · What harm does a child's disobedience hit a child cause?
- · Parent-child education: 10 actions of dad affect BB intelligence
- · Parent-child games for 0-1 year olds (hands-on and brains)
- 6 classic puzzle games for parents and childhood
- · Nursery rhymes-a monkey swinging on a swing
- How parents should educate newborn babies early
- · Integrity is an important foundation for parent-child communication
- · Some clever tricks for your baby to speak
- Random content
you might be interested
- Kindergarten nursery rhymes-a monkey swinging on a swing
- Swinging is a sport that every child likes to play. Baby loves swinging, and monkeys like swinging. There is a song song title ...
- What kind of fish is the most nutritious for children?
- What fish is the most nutritious? What fish is most beneficial for children? Fish is rich in nutrition. It is well known that children who eat more fish can become smarter and it is widely ...
Common tools for moms
- · Do not need to spend a lot of money to buy toys, just make good use of home objects, set aside 15-20 minutes a day to play games with children
- · I feel that the disorder of integration has not disappeared naturally because of the child's growth, but it has changed the form to continue to exist, causing long-term troubles to the child's daily learning and life in the future
- · Caesarean child lacks the first tactile and proprioceptive experience and learning in life because it is not squeezed through the birth canal at birth
- · Three-year-old girl comes to the aunt! The reason was a joke from mom!
- · After half a year, it is better to take a baby to the supermarket than to take an early education class!
- 28 Ways to Make Your Child Confident
- · Father should teach children 15 things
- · The principal of Fudan High School yelled: parents should stop for a while, otherwise the children will be ruined!
- · What should I do if my child becomes increasingly disobedient? Parents please note that children are growing up!