Five tricks to master the puzzle
Published: 2008-07-29 Author: Blue Spirit Parenting Network editor Parenting Network h20pulse.com
The daughter, who is only 3 years old this year, has a great level of jigsaw puzzles, and has been able to complete the entire 20CM square puzzle independently, and she is very happy. This is all thanks to a few tricks I skillfully performed during her jigsaw puzzle.
Trick one: do whatever you want
I bought a total of 4 puzzles for my daughter. The front side is a cartoon pattern, and the reverse side is red, yellow, blue, and green. After teaching her some basic methods, I played with her. The daughter herself imagined that she would pick it up like this for a while, and connect it like that for a while. Although it didn't follow the rules, the interest was first and foremost. I only click her when appropriate: you can spell by color or by character. Sometimes, when she had a good time, her daughter even suddenly threw these little cards into the air, and clapped her hands and shouted, "It's raining, it's raining!" She was quite creative, but it made me lie on the ground to clean up long time.
Trick # 2: Demonstrate the Emphasis Method
After my daughter liked these little cards, I started to show her regular gameplay and let her imitate it unknowingly.
I took out a piece of the assembled card, showed my daughter the pattern of the lion and the farmer, and shuffled the card apart.
"The lion is gone! The farmer is also gone!" Her daughter was anxious.
"Don't worry, I will make them appear again." I started to fight piece by piece, saying, "This is the left eye of the lion. Where is its right eye? I found it! OK, put the left eye on the left , Right eye on the right. "" What's this? Farmer's shoes, um, shoes are worn on the feet, under the pants. "Every piece I put together, I deliberately put this card's more prominent characteristics and The reason why the surrounding cards are connected is emphasized. This emphasis is very important, so that children can understand why they want to do this, and master a way of thinking, so that they can be used in many aspects of learning and life.
Trick 3: From easy to difficult
At the beginning, I did the main fight, but intentionally left a gap with obvious characteristics, such as eyes, shoes, etc., so that my daughter can easily find out in a bunch of small cards and put it on her own. After she participated in my "work", her mood was so high that she rushed to do it herself. I went from leaving a gap to fight for her, to two, three ... well, finally became her master and assistant, the goal was achieved!
- related articles
- · Family puzzle games
- · How to educate a three-year-old baby
- · Parent-child activities with baby outdoors
- · Parenting games for moms
- · Good practice game of "do not delay"
- Use "multimedia" to play games with your baby
- · Where does the confidence of American children come from?
- · Do you know how to ease parent-child relationship during the rebellious period?
- · Teach you a finger and hide game
- · Is it effective to discipline children?
- Random content
you might be interested
With your baby every day, parents can play parent-child games with your baby at home! Bend over and pick up
Presumably many parents have also started the second child plan. In the process of preparing for pregnancy,
Medically, a primiparous woman over 35 years of age is referred to as an elderly mother.
Musical prenatal education refers to teaching the fetus in the mother's body through music. This method of prenatal education has been used in many countries
Premature ejaculation (Ejaculation) refers to ejaculation before the penis enters the vagina, or into the vagina
A picture sent by the West China Hospital of Sichuan University touched the hearts of tens of thousands of people, and neurosurgery was admitted.
A class of low-school reading materials, suitable for kindergarten to elementary school grades 1, 2
1. Purpose of calling: To develop the baby's finger strength, fine hand movements, and hand-eye coordination
Caesarean considerations are closely related to caesarean surgery and postoperative recovery, so whether it is before surgery
Experienced mothers are well aware that children during infants and young children are not often diarrhea (also called small
- Kindergarten nursery rhymes-a monkey swinging on a swing
- Swinging is a sport that every child likes to play. Baby loves swinging, and monkeys like swinging. There is a song song title ...
- What kind of fish is the most nutritious for children?
- What fish is the most nutritious? What fish is most beneficial for children? Fish is rich in nutrition. It is well known that children who eat more fish can become smarter and it is widely ...
Common tools for moms
- · Do not need to spend a lot of money to buy toys, just make good use of home objects, set aside 15-20 minutes a day to play games with children
- · I feel that the disorder of integration has not disappeared naturally because of the child's growth, but it has changed the form to continue to exist, causing long-term troubles to the child's daily learning and life
- · Caesarean child lacks the first tactile and proprioceptive experience and learning in life because it is not squeezed through the birth canal at birth
- · Three-year-old girl comes to the aunt! The reason was a joke from mom!
- · After half a year, it is better to take a baby to the supermarket than to take an early education class!
- 28 Ways to Make Your Child Confident
- · Father should teach children 15 things
- · The principal of Fudan High School yelled: parents should stop for a while, otherwise the children will be destroyed!
- · What should I do if my child becomes increasingly disobedient? Parents please note that children are growing up!