Best exercises for babies
Published: 2008-07-29 Author: Blue Spirit Parenting Network editor Parenting Network h20pulse.com
The height of the human body is determined by the growth and development of bones. At both ends of the long bone, there is a kind of patellar cartilage dedicated to bone growth. When the juvenile cartilage grows, the bones grow continuously; when the growth stops, the growth stops and the body no longer grows. Before the sacral cartilage has not stopped growing, regular physical exercise can help stimulate the sacral cartilage growth. Therefore, for children, physical exercise is the most active and effective way to promote growth.
In addition, regular participation in physical exercise can improve the blood circulation of the human body, enhance the body's absorption of nutrients, and increase the ability of bone cells to grow; mechanical forces can promote calcium precipitation in the bones, making the bones thicker and stronger. Surveys and studies by medical experts show that children who regularly participate in physical exercise are on average 4-8 cm taller than their peers who do not. Scientists recommend that adolescent children exercise no less than an hour a day.
Generally speaking, the most effective exercise programs are jumping, running, touch high, floor exercise, basketball, volleyball, swimming, skipping and pull-ups. Running, jumping, and weight-bearing exercises can mainly pull muscles and ligaments and stimulate sacral cartilage hyperplasia; pull-ups can stretch the spine to stretch the spine as hard as possible and promote spinal bone hyperplasia; when swimming, stretch the spine The movement of kicking the legs and the buoyancy of the water are very beneficial to the growth of the spine and limb bones.
Intensive sports, such as competitions or heavy weight strength exercises, the interval between each exercise should be longer, and the total exercise time should not be too long, so as not to cause excessive fatigue; low-intensity items, such as slow steps, skipping rope Wait, exercise time can be relatively extended, so that muscles, joints and bones can be fully stimulated.
It is worth noting that the height of a person is also affected by endocrine. Therefore, young people should not exercise too much, so as not to affect sleep and disturb endocrine. In addition, strengthening nutrition is also an important link to make the body grow taller. At the same time of strengthening exercise, it is necessary to supplement the bone building materials-gelatin and inorganic salts in a timely and sufficient manner.
- Previous post: 18 sensory games turn on intelligence radar
- Next post: Recommend several family puzzle games for everyone
- related articles
- · Lu Yi: Are there any disadvantages to "rich"?
- · Nine types of parents most likely to ruin their children (must read)
- · Why is the child's education problem so inadequate?
- · Experts say parents correct mistakes and take first steps in life
- Making simple musical instruments with children
- · What should I do if my baby sleeps and kicks the quilt at night?
- · Research findings: Let parents see the shadows or stay forever
- Recommended parent-child games for babies of different ages
- · Ways to quickly familiarize your baby with the kindergarten environment
- · Six Educational Methods Your Child Needs Most (Parents Must Read)
- Random content
you might be interested
Presumably many parents have also started the second child plan. In the process of preparing for pregnancy, good living habits
Pregnant woman recipe one: mung bean porridge mung bean is sweet and smooth, has the effects of clearing liver and removing heat, and stomach and vomiting, suitable for
The mothers also relaxed a lot during the postpartum period, thinking that the most important burden was finally offloaded.
First of all, the origin of pineapple buns is because Hong Kong people are sweet and think that bread made from a ball of dough is too
Spattering and crying is the only means for children to express their needs.Behind the crying is helplessness and confidence,
Musical prenatal education refers to teaching the fetus in the mother's body through music. This method of prenatal education has been used in many countries
The umbilical cord is an important link between the mother and the baby. This bond is like a life
There have been various taboos in China since ancient times during pregnancy, but are these all true? May wish to listen to
What kind of food can a mother choose during pregnancy to help with nutritional prenatal education? The following
A picture sent by the West China Hospital of Sichuan University touched the hearts of tens of thousands of people, and neurosurgery was admitted.
- Kindergarten nursery rhymes-a monkey swinging on a swing
- Swinging is a sport that every child likes to play. Baby loves swinging, and monkeys like swinging. There is a song song title ...
- What kind of fish is the most nutritious for children?
- What fish is the most nutritious? What fish is most beneficial for children? Fish is rich in nutrition. It is well known that children who eat more fish can become smarter and it is widely ...
Common tools for moms
- · Do not need to spend a lot of money to buy toys, just make good use of home objects, set aside 15-20 minutes a day to play games with children
- · I feel that the disorder of integration has not disappeared naturally because of the child's growth, but it has changed the form to continue to exist, causing long-term troubles to the child's daily learning and life in the future
- · Caesarean child lacks the first tactile and proprioceptive experience and learning in life because it is not squeezed through the birth canal at birth
- · Three-year-old girl comes to the aunt! The reason was a joke from mom!
- · After half a year, it is better to take a baby to the supermarket than to take an early education class!
- 28 Ways to Make Your Child Confident
- · Father should teach children 15 things
- · The principal of Fudan High School yelled: parents should stop for a while, otherwise the children will be ruined!
- · What should I do if my child becomes increasingly disobedient? Parents please note that children are growing up!