9 words that a smart mom never says to her child
Published: 2010-09-23 Author: Blue Spirit Parenting Network editor Parenting Network h20pulse.com
In life, parents and children communicate almost every day. What confuses many parents is that they often “ditch” frequently, but the actual effect is often “unconnected”. There are some mistakes in educating children, and many parents always make them repeatedly without even realizing it. Some words, smart mothers never say, do you know what it is?
1. "Baby, you are too smart!"
Too much praise will cause children many restraints and burdens. When parents' expectations are not met, children will easily become frustrated and feel guilty. Parents always praise their children as "too clever". When the test results are not satisfactory, the children will have deep self-blame and frustration, and their self-esteem and self-confidence will be hit hard.
Therefore, it is best for parents to praise their child for something specific, such as "your homework is well written today!"
2. "Fool, useless stuff!"
When the child's test scores are not satisfactory, some parents will yell, "Fool! Papaya!" This practice will cause serious damage to the child's self-esteem. The right thing to do is to criticize things and not people. If you don't want your child to be a "fool", appreciate your child in the usual way, raise your thumbs up, encourage more, and suppress less.
- related articles
- · The child is timid because the parents do it! After reading, you will understand!
- · Children's disobedience how to uncover eight secrets of children's psychology
- What foods do babies eat in winter to make them fall in love with puzzle nuts
- · Cindy's 6th Birthday
- · Parents should lead by example when dealing with anorexia babies
- · 8 ways to teach you to be a good friend of your baby
- · Family games: Happily literate
- · How do working mothers work with children
- · Mini games help your baby become a "big star"
- · Parents care more for their children
- Random content
you might be interested
- Nursery Rhymes-A Monkey Swinging
- Swinging is a sport that every child likes to play. Baby loves swinging, and monkeys like swinging. There is a song song title ...
- Which fish is the most nutritious and which fish is the most beneficial for children?
- What fish is the most nutritious? What fish is most beneficial for children? Fish is rich in nutrition. It is well known that children who eat more fish can become smarter and more widely ...
Common tools for moms
- · Do not need to spend a lot of money to buy toys, just make good use of home objects, set aside 15-20 minutes a day to play games with children
- · I feel that the disorder of integration has not disappeared naturally because of the child's growth, but it has changed the form to continue to exist, causing long-term troubles to the child's daily learning and life
- · Caesarean child lacks the first tactile and proprioceptive experience and learning in life because it is not squeezed through the birth canal at birth
- · Three-year-old girl comes to auntie! The reason was a joke from mom!
- · After half a year, it is better to take a baby to the supermarket than to take an early education class!
- 28 ways to make your child confident
- · Father should teach children 15 things
- · The principal of Fudan High School yelled: parents should stop for a while, otherwise the children will be ruined!
- · What should I do if my child becomes increasingly disobedient? Parents please note that children are growing up!