Current position: Home > Maternal and Child Knowledge > Pregnancy Knowledge > Pregnancy Check > Details
What are the main three-month pregnancy checkups for women?
Published: 2019-06-26 Author: Blue Spirit Parenting Network editor Parenting Network h20pulse.com
What are the main three-month pregnancy check-ups for women? Know the relevant common sense during pregnancy, take the initiative to do targeted health care, and develop good living habits, which will help to better prevent the harm of diseases during pregnancy and do a good job during pregnancy. Physical examination is helpful to understand the health status of the body, and it is very helpful to stay away from the disease. Here we will explain in detail what inspections need to be done during pregnancy.
What are the main three-month pregnancy checkups for women?
1. Weight measurement, this is an item to be checked every pregnancy test. The growth of the baby in the abdomen can be determined by checking the weight of the pregnant woman. Generally speaking, the average weight of each week in the third trimester will increase by 0.5 kilograms throughout the pregnancy. Weight will increase by 12.5 kg, of course, each person's situation may be slightly different, the above is only a reference value.
2. Measure your height. It only needs to be measured once during the whole pregnancy. The doctor will determine whether you are overweight or light, and the size of your pelvis according to the ratio of your weight and height.
3. Measure blood pressure. This is a must-check item for each pregnancy test. Pre-eclampsia can be found in time by measuring blood pressure. This disease will affect the development of the fetus.
4. Ask the medical history, ask the mothers and their family members about which illnesses, whether they have been exposed to harmful substances within six months, menstrual history, marriage history, etc.
5. Listen to the fetal heart sounds. You can hear the fetal heart sounds when you are 12-13 weeks pregnant. When you hear the fetal heart sounds, it means that the fetus in the abdomen is alive.
6. Measure the palace height and abdominal circumference. Each pregnancy test needs to be tested. You can draw the pregnancy development curve according to the palace height, understand the development of the fetus in the abdomen, and timely detect stunting and giant children.
7. Routine blood test to check hemoglobin to determine whether the expectant mother is anaemic. Check the blood type to prevent hemolytic disease of the newborn. If the husband is type A, B or AB blood type, the pregnant woman is type O blood, and the baby born may have ABO blood group incompatibility.
8. Routine urine test to check whether there is protein or sugar in the urine, and make sure that the pregnant woman does not have diseases such as pregnancy hypertension.
9. Liver and kidney function test. This test is to confirm that the pregnant mother does not have hepatitis, nephritis, etc., because the burden on the liver and kidneys of pregnant women will increase during pregnancy. For example, if there are problems with the liver and kidneys, pregnancy will worsen the original disease. ".
10. Test for HIV antibodies to detect whether pregnant mothers are infected with AIDS and prevent mothers from transmitting AIDS to their babies.
11. Test for alpha-fetoprotein: Screen for neurological diseases, such as: no brain and spina bifida. Normal value: <20.
12. Check the six items of hepatitis B: determine whether the pregnant mother is infected with hepatitis B virus. If you are infected, treat it in time to avoid transmitting it to your baby.
13. Check the hepatitis C virus test: determine whether the expectant mother is infected with the hepatitis C virus. Hepatitis C can be transmitted from mother to child. If you have hepatitis C, you need to respond in time.
14. Check for viral infection: If the expectant mother is infected with the virus before 4 months of pregnancy, the fetus may have congenital malformations and even abortion.
15. ECG: exclude heart disease to confirm whether the expectant mother can bear the childbirth. If the ECG is abnormal, further echocardiography can be performed.
The above introduces to you what are the main three-month pregnancy check-ups for women, know what needs to be done during pregnancy, and carefully do targeted health care during pregnancy, which will help ensure fetal health.
- Previous post: What are the symptoms of high blood sugar during pregnancy
- Next post: What are the performances of women who are just pregnant
- related articles
- · Does the ultrasound data look at the sex of the fetus?
- What are the symptoms of high blood sugar during pregnancy?
- · The Ultrasonic Secret of "The Beginning of Man"
- How much is normal fetal heart rate? What is the normal range of fetal heart rate?
- · How big is the fetus in the fourth month of pregnancy (with photos)
- · What are the precautions for ten months of pregnancy?
- · Can the test paper be tested in about ten days of pregnancy?
- · What to prepare before giving birth
- · How long can I get a B-ultrasound?
- · References to related inspection items during pregnancy
- Random content
you might be interested
Pregnant women are women during pregnancy.
Does the mood of expectant mothers during pregnancy determine the child's health?
Women conceive life is very great and very hard.
Week 1 of pregnancy: Although called the first week of pregnancy, you
Every woman will have some different degrees of early pregnancy after pregnancy.
At the 5th week of pregnancy, it is difficult for others to see that you are pregnant
Pregnant women are a special care group on any occasion, especially
Pregnant women may be affected during the important period of October pregnancy
At the 6th week of pregnancy, the embryo grows rapidly. At this time
Progesterone and estrogen are female hormones that regulate reproductive life.
- Three months pregnant fetus illustration
- Want to know how big your fetus is at three months of pregnancy? Moms can know the development of the fetus from the fetus map of the third trimester of pregnancy ...
- Fetus development process Figure 1-10 months HD development process
- The fertilized egg travels in the fallopian tube for 4 days to reach the uterine cavity, and then stays freely in the uterine cavity for about 3 days, waiting for the endometrium to prepare ...
Common tools for moms
- · Relieving low back pain during pregnancy must change these adverse actions
- · Why do you have a pregnancy reaction?
- Dietary recommendations for expectant mothers during the second trimester
- · Which brand is better for pregnant women?
- · Weekly nutrition recipes for pregnant women
- · How should the weight of expectant mothers be controlled during pregnancy?
- · Pregnant women with high blood sugar breakfast recipe
- · Diet and nutritional recipes in the second trimester
- · What foods pregnant women should consume in six months