The current position ： Home > Mother and baby knowledge > Pregnancy knowledge > Pregnancy check > Details
Fetal movements in months of pregnancy
Published: 2019-06-26 Author: Blue Spirit Parenting Network editor Parenting Network h20pulse.com
Generally, expectant mothers will feel the fetal movement in about 16 or 7 weeks. At first, the expectant mothers felt the fetal movement as if the nerves in the abdomen bounced. Why haven't you felt it yet? But in fact, the fetal movement began in the eighth week, but at that time the baby was just developing, did not have much strength, only moved in the abdomen, only when the B-ultrasound examination can be observed through the machine.
By the second trimester, the fetal movement begins to become apparent. At this time, expectant mothers will feel very proud and comforted. It is a very happy thing to feel the baby's existence every day. We can also check whether my baby is healthy by counting the fetal movements. Too much or too little fetal movements indicate that the baby has some health problems. We can't go to the hospital for a birth check every day. Even if we have a birth check, we can't have a B-scan every time. The doctor also performs a normal check to determine the fetal health through the fetal heart rate tester to determine the health of the fetus. The heart rate is between 120-160 beats / min. If the fetal heart rate changes after you have just exercised or the fetus has finished exercising, but if it continues to fall outside the normal range, it means that the fetus has some health problems and we should do further inspection. Therefore, counting fetal movements at home is the most convenient detection method.
Generally, the baby will feel the most fetal movement before going to bed at night. The dependence is the most mental period of the baby. Secondly, the mother is the quietest at this time. Even if the baby frequently moves during the day, the mother may ignore the baby when he is busy with other things. presence. At night, mothers can calm down and rest, and naturally pay more attention to the baby. There is also the expectant mother's fetal movement will increase after each meal. When the expectant mother is full, the baby will also be full, and naturally have strength. When mothers interact with the baby during prenatal education, the baby will also give the mother some interaction. The baby's interaction is fetal movement, and they will kick the mother's belly with little hands and feet to show their feelings. We can play games with babies by listening to music, telling stories, talking, and lighting, and let the babies feel the love of parents.
The correct method of counting fetal movements is: three times a day, one hour each time, and finally the three values are multiplied by four. This is the 12-hour fetal movement number. This number is not fixed, some expectant mothers more than 100 times, and some dozens of times. But as long as the fetal movement is rhythmic and regular, there are not many problems. And this number also changes according to the number of weeks. But no matter how it changes, the expectant mother can feel whether the fetal movement is abnormal, whether through the sixth sense or her own true feelings. When the fetal movement is abnormal, the expectant mother will also feel uncomfortable physically. At this time, you must see a doctor To ensure the safety of mother and child.
- related articles
- · What's wrong with the pregnancy test?
- · What is the main examination of B-ultrasound during pregnancy?
- · What are the precautions for women in early pregnancy
- What are the main manifestations of early pregnancy response?
- · What about the umbilical cord around the neck for two weeks?
- How to relieve insomnia during pregnancy
- What does a woman's pre-pregnancy checklist include
- · What are the causes of insomnia during pregnancy?
- · What should I pay attention to during prenatal pregnancy?
- The size of the fetus at one month of pregnancy
- Random content
you might be interested
Nowadays, it has become fashionable for pregnant women to wear radiation protection clothing. Prevent
Pregnant women are women during pregnancy.
Does the mood of expectant mothers during pregnancy determine the child's health?
Women conceive life is very great and very hard.
Week 1 of pregnancy: Although called the first week of pregnancy, you
Every woman will have some different degrees of early pregnancy after pregnancy.
At the 5th week of pregnancy, it is difficult for others to see that you are pregnant
Pregnant women may suffer during the important period of October pregnancy
At the 6th week of pregnancy, the embryo grows rapidly. At this time
Progesterone and estrogen are female hormones that regulate reproductive life.
- Three months pregnant fetus illustration
- Wondering how big the fetus is in the third trimester of pregnancy? Moms can know the development of the fetus from the fetus map at the third trimester of pregnancy ...
- Fetus development process Figure 1-10 months HD development process
- The fertilized egg travels in the fallopian tube for 4 days to reach the uterine cavity, and then stays freely in the uterine cavity for about 3 days, waiting for the endometrium to prepare ...
Common tools for moms
- · Relieving low back pain during pregnancy must change these adverse actions
- · Why do you have a pregnancy reaction?
- · Dietary recommendations for expectant mothers during second trimester
- · Which brand is better for pregnant women?
- · Weekly nutrition recipes for pregnant women
- · How should the weight of expectant mothers be controlled during pregnancy?
- · Pregnant women with high blood sugar breakfast recipe
- · Diet and nutritional recipes in the second trimester
- · What foods pregnant women should consume in six months