The current position ： Home > Mother and baby knowledge > Pregnancy knowledge > Prenatal knowledge > Details
Prenatal music recommended at all stages of pregnancy
Published: 2017-04-10 Author: Blue Spirit Parenting Network editor Parenting Network h20pulse.com
At different times during pregnancy, you need to listen to different prenatal education music. I am afraid that many pregnant mothers do not know yet. Here we will introduce the prenatal education music suitable for each stage of pregnancy, for the convenience of pregnant mothers.
The fetus can hear some sounds inside and outside the mother at 3 months. But still can't hear or distinguish the sound, so the first consideration for pregnant women when choosing music is to be able to adjust their emotions. According to research, beautiful music can promote the development of the fetal brain and help the cultivation of language ability, sensitivity and personality. Pregnant women are advised to choose a fixed period of time every day and listen to the music they like.
Prenatal music for all stages of pregnancy
Prenatal Prenatal Music
Symphony of the Four Seasons-Haydn
The First Movement of the Harp Concerto-Handel
After the Dream-Frey
"Country Knight" Interlude-Muskani
"Winter" in "Four Seasons of Violin Concerto"-Vivaldi
"Piano Concerto No. 14 in E flat major"-Mozart
Piano Concerto No. 21 in C Major, Second Movement
"Childhood Scene" 笫 "Unknown Country and People"-Schumann
Aria on the G String-Bach
The inner ear is formed within 5 months of the fetus, and the hearing ability is improved. After 7 months, the ears developed and the hearing organs were basically developed. At this time, the fetus can hear the mother's voice and heartbeat, and can distinguish the sound level. At this time, the pregnant mother should listen to the peaceful music to stabilize her mood. And at this time the fetus can hear the voice of the mother, so the father and mother sing to the fetus together will also strengthen the emotional connection with the fetus.
Prenatal Prenatal Music
Violin and Piano Sonata No. 1 in G Major (Song of Rain) Brahms-Brahms
Orchestral Suite "Animal Carnival", seventh song "Aquarium", one Saint Sang
"Trumpet Dance" in "Water Music"-Handel
"Playful in the Water", "Piano Suite (Mirror)", 3rd "Lonely Boat at Sea"-Ravel
At 8 months of pregnancy, the auditory organs of the fetus are mature and sensitive to external sounds. At this time, the fetal brain is developing very fast, so you should give him more appreciation for music and other forms of sound. The meditation music based on the sounds of nature: water flowing, animal calls, wind sounds, etc. can help to form alpha brain waves, which is very effective for stabilizing the emotions of mothers and fetuses. At this time, you can listen to the concert of various musical instruments to the fetus to stimulate the fetal brain development.
Prenatal Prenatal Music
Seventh and Ninth Symphony of "Humor", "From New World"-Dvorak
String Serenade in C Major, Second Movement "Romantic"-Mozart
Inspiration of Harmony-Violin Concerto First Movement Vivaldi
"Joy of Love" by Chrysler
The Nutcracker Suite's "Round of Flowers"-Tchaikovsky
Orchestral Suite "Animal Carnival" Thirteenth Song "Swan" One Saint Sang
- related articles
- · Smart baby, start by touching the prenatal education!
- · Matters needing attention when implementing prenatal education
- · How expectant mothers can touch the prenatal education
- Humming helps you have a good baby
- · How a prospective father can talk to the fetus
- · Do you believe that the fetus has memory in the years of the womb?
- · 3 types of prenatal education that must be performed by expectant fathers
- · The right way to give your baby prenatal education with prenatal education music
- · Prenatal education in the seventh month of pregnancy
- Prenatal education in the second month of pregnancy
- Random content
you might be interested
Music prenatal education, pregnant mothers should choose beautiful, soft, harmonious, melodious songs, with clear
British researchers have found that after 30 weeks of pregnancy, the fetus has a significant response to external sounds. Upon hearing
There are many methods of prenatal education, but the most popular one is the one except for the prenatal education story.
How long does prenatal music listen? Regarding the time of listening to music, it is better to have a plan, such as what time of day
How should expectant mothers do prenatal education early in pregnancy? The prenatal education method is the most popular
How to prenatal music? Music prenatal education is one of the best prenatal education. Every mom wants to
Appreciation of the prenatal education music dance "The Sound of Spring"
The role of music is not trivial. In addition to giving the baby good prenatal education, it can also soothe expectant mothers.
- How long does prenatal music listen? Best time
- How long does prenatal music listen? Regarding the time of listening to music, it is better to have a plan, such as what time of day do you listen to, how many times do you listen to each day, and how much each time ...
- Two golden times for prenatal education
- 1. The first peak period: 2 & mdash; 3 months of prenatal education tips: maintain a good mood, good sensuality ...
Common tools for moms
- · Five types of musical prenatal education to inspire fetal wisdom
- · The most simple and effective method of prenatal education
- · Prenatal care how to properly care for the belly
- · Unintentional prenatal education and intentional prenatal education
- · Prenatal music recommendations at all stages of pregnancy
- · How to develop the early reading ability of the fetus, pay attention to those matters
- · What music is suitable for prenatal education, let the fetus feel the beauty of music
- · Tell your baby stories every day during pregnancy
- · Prenatal education is not too good, pay attention to the misunderstanding of music prenatal education