The current position ： Home > Maternal and Child Knowledge > Pregnancy Knowledge > Men and Girls > Details
How to increase the chance of having a baby?
Published: 2008-07-28 Author: Blue Spirit Parenting Network editor Parenting Network h20pulse.com
Netizens ask: How can we increase the chance of having a baby? What kind of lifestyle do you eat or pay attention to? I have noticed a message that sperm with female chromosomes like acidic environment, and sperm with male chromosome like alkaline environment. Is this correct? Anyway, I'm afraid of giving birth to a girl!
Professor Youtou Huang: Hello, Beibeiyin does not support choosing a child's gender. There are many situations that affect boys and girls.
How is the sex of the fetus determined?
Why do some people want boys and give birth to girls? Why do some people need girls to give birth to boys? What is going on with boys and girls? There have been various speculations in history, but they have no scientific basis. It was not until the early 20th century that scientists discovered the chromosomes in human cells that unlocked the mystery of sex. It turns out that boys and girls have sex chromosomes in a fertilized egg.
Every cell of the human body (including germ cells) has 23 pairs of chromosomes carrying genetic material, of which 22 pairs are autosomes, which determine all genetic information except gender, and the other pair are sex chromosomes, which determine the sex of the fetus. Autosomal men and women are the same, there is no gender difference. Sex chromosomes are different. A pair of sex chromosomes in men is composed of X and Y chromosomes (XY), and a pair of sex chromosomes in women are X chromosomes (XX). Half of the 23 pairs of chromosomes come from the father and the other half from the mother.
Human cells multiply by division, that is, one cell divides into two, and two divides into four, so that it continues to divide. During the development of immature germ cells into mature germ cells, the chromosomes in the cells undergo a meiotic division, that is, the mature sperm or egg contains only 23 chromosomes, which is half of the original, 22 of which are Autosomal, one is a sex chromosome. A male pair of sex chromosomes is XY, so after the mature sperm is divided, one with X sex chromosome is called X sperm, and the other with Y sex chromosome is called Y sperm. A female's pair of sex chromosomes is XX, so the eggs after division and maturity all contain one X sex chromosome. It can be seen that there are two types of sperm in men and only one type in women.
- related articles
- · How to have a son-the secret to having a son
- · What kind of parents are likely to have a boy
- · Methods for determining the sex of a fetus by a pregnant woman
- · Folk methods tell you how to look at boys and girls in early pregnancy?
- Women who smoke easily give birth to girls
- How to have a second child with a high probability
- · Who decides to have boys and girls?
- · The richer a woman, the easier it is to have a son
- What is the accuracy rate of the boys and girls Qing Palace?
- · Master these little methods
- Random content
you might be interested
Crying and crying is the only way for children to express their needs.Behind the crying is helplessness and self-confidence.
What happened to stomach pain in early pregnancy? There are many reasons for a small stomachache in early pregnancy, some of which are due to pregnancy
Musical prenatal education refers to teaching the fetus in the mother's body through music. This method of prenatal education has been used in many countries
Newborn babies are easy to spit after drinking milk, which requires parents to pay attention and care. This
There have been various taboos in China since ancient times during pregnancy, but are these all true? May wish to listen to
Premature ejaculation (Ejaculation) refers to ejaculation before the penis enters the vagina, or into the vagina
Some babies have scaly, pale yellow, greasy patches on their scalp that look very
The communication method of hugging is very important for the cultivation of feelings between children and parents.
The fetus can feel some changes in the outside of the belly, and the prospective father will always talk to the baby
1. After the newborn is born, weep for a few times, and then start breathing with the lungs. Breathe 40-5 every minute for the first two weeks
- Eat 4 foods that make it easier for a boy
- 1. High-calorie food British scientists have found that the sex of infants and their mothers ’diet before pregnancy ...
- 9 things you need to do to have a boy
- Some young couples in modern times are still keen on having a boy; some young couples like to have a girl; but, having a boy ...
Common tools for moms
- · Monthly Ovulation Treatment
- · Causes of bleeding after ovulation on the ring
- Is breast pain normal during ovulation?
- · How to use ovulation test strips
- What does it mean that two lines appear on the ovulation test strip?
- How long does it take for ovulation test strips to turn from strong to weak
- · How to distinguish the sex of a fetus? Doctors do it all
- · Teach you the true and false of six kinds of predicted boys and girls
- · It is easy to have a boy in this situation