The current position ： Home > Maternal and Child Knowledge > Pregnancy Knowledge > Men and Girls > Details
9 things you need to do to have a boy
Published: 2009-05-29 Author: Blue Spirit Parenting Network editor Parenting Network h20pulse.com
Some young couples in modern times are still very keen on having a boy; some young couples like to have a girl; but how much can we control if we have a boy and a girl? What factors affect the child's gender? Do you know that having boys and girls is related to temperature and sexual desire? How do I plan to have the child I want.
Preparation for giving birth to a boy
If you want to have a baby, you should not only pay attention to the date of conception, but also need to have some knowledge beforehand to be fully prepared.
1. From the day when you want to have a boy, you must measure the basal body temperature correctly according to the requirements.
2. Start taking 4 natural calcium daily.
3. Within 2 months until the date of conception, condoms must be used during sexual intercourse to effectively prevent pregnancy. Do not use birth control pills or contraceptives.
4. Continue to measure basal body temperature to determine the days when body temperature suddenly drops. At the same time, pay attention to the increase of cervical mucus and fill it into the basal body temperature table.
5. Even if the basal body temperature is measured correctly, some people still don't know the day when the temperature drops, so try to go to the obstetrician to check the cervical mucus on the possible ovulation day to confirm whether it is an ovulation day.
6. After taking natural calcium for 2 months to the ovulation day of the third month, go to the obstetrician for ultrasound diagnosis and crystallization examination of cervical mucus to determine whether to continue taking natural calcium.
7, take a sexual position that is conducive to the birth of a boy, relax during sexual intercourse.
8. When you want to give birth to a boy, the thicker the semen is, the better. Therefore, the next day after menstruation and two days after the first sexual intercourse, and then abstinence from the second sexual intercourse to the fertile day, so that you can shoot a lot on the day of ovulation. Vibrant Y sperm.
9. Even if you have conceived on the scheduled date, you should continue to take natural calcium until you have been diagnosed by your doctor.
- related articles
- · Pregnancy-prone boys in April or May?
- · Can the fetus be selected?
- · There is no "secret recipe" for boys and girls
- · Learn the story behind the Tribe's Tribe
- · Intercourse Thermometer Students Boys Women
- What is the accuracy rate of the boys and girls Qing Palace?
- · I feel the same for boys and girls
- · Distinguish boys and girls from pregnant women's nipples
- Birth of boys and girls is related to these six factors
- Eat 4 foods that make it easier for boys
- Random content
you might be interested
- Eat 4 foods that make it easier for a boy
- 1. High-calorie food British scientists have found that the sex of infants and their mothers ’diet before pregnancy ...
- 9 things you need to do to have a boy
- Some young couples in modern times are still keen on having a boy; some young couples like to have a girl; but, having a boy ...
Common tools for moms
- · Monthly Ovulation Treatment
- · Causes of bleeding after ovulation on the ring
- Is breast pain normal during ovulation?
- · How to use ovulation test strips
- What does it mean that two lines appear on the ovulation test strip?
- How long does it take for ovulation test strips to turn from strong to weak
- · How to distinguish the sex of a fetus? Doctors do it all
- · Teach you the true and false of six kinds of predicted boys and girls
- · It is easy to have a boy in this situation