The current position ： Home > Maternal and Child Knowledge > Pregnancy Knowledge > Men and Girls > Details
Boys and Girls Forecast Table 2010
Published: 2010-02-06 Author: Blue Spirit Parenting Network editor Parenting Network h20pulse.com
Have a boy or a girl? The elderly in the family often talk about it. I think boys and girls are the same. However, people often tell me how to have a boy, how to have a girl ... and others say that the secret to having a boy or a girl is the "secret of the palace." Are these "secret recipes" for boys and girls reliable? Let's take a look together.
First of all, what is the difference between men and women? The difference between men and women can usually be distinguished from the appearance. Men are burly, women are slender; men have beards, and women have breasts ... In fact, the most essential difference between men and women lies in the chromosomes in the cell. In the central nucleus of a human cell, there is a special structure called a "chromosome." All 100,000 human genes are stored on the chromosome.
Each cell has 46 chromosomes in 23 pairs. Among them, 1 to 22 pairs of chromosomes are called "autochromosomes" and are shared by men and women. The 23rd pair is the "sex chromosome", showing a difference between men and women. The female "sex chromosome" is composed of two X chromosomes, namely "XX" type; while the male sex chromosome is composed of two different chromosomes "X" and "Y", namely "XY" type.
Sperm and egg (ie, sperm and egg cells) are different from somatic cells, each having only 23 chromosomes. For chromosome 23, there are two types of Y or X in males, and only one of X in females. When the sperm and egg are combined to become a fertilized egg, there may be two options: one is the combination of X sperm and X egg, which is type XX, and a daughter; the other may be Y sperm and X egg, which is XY type, male.
- Previous post: Are there any differences in pregnancy symptoms between boys and girls?
- Next post: 13 characteristics of boys and girls
- related articles
- · Is it true that folk sayings about boys and girls are sour?
- · You can't get these diseases if you want a boy
- · Pregnant mothers easily have daughters without breakfast
- What food to have for your son to plan a diet for your boy
- Foods that greatly increase the odds of having a boy
- · Survey results show that 98% of men in the IT industry have girls
- · What is easy to give birth to a boy when pregnant?
- How boys and girls decide
- · A mother tells nine reasons why she must have a boy
- · Boys and girls know the soil method
- Random content
you might be interested
- Eat 4 foods that make it easier for a boy
- 1. High-calorie food British scientists have found that the sex of infants and their mothers ’diet before pregnancy ...
- 9 things you need to do to have a boy
- Some young couples in modern times are still keen on having a boy; some young couples like to have a girl; but, having a boy ...
Common tools for moms
- · Monthly Ovulation Treatment
- · Causes of bleeding after ovulation on the ring
- Is breast pain normal during ovulation?
- · How to use ovulation test strips
- What does it mean that two lines appear on the ovulation test strip?
- How long does it take for ovulation test strips to turn from strong to weak
- · How to distinguish the sex of a fetus? Doctors do it all
- · Teach you the true and false of six kinds of predicted boys and girls
- · It is easy to have a boy in this situation