Current position: Home > Mother and baby knowledge > General knowledge of childbirth > Premature birth > Details
What small things can cause contractions? What is contractions?
Published: 2019-10-31 Author: Blue Spirit Parenting Network editor Parenting Network h20pulse.com
Normal contractions are usually a manifestation of labor. If abnormal contractions need attention, contractions in early pregnancy can cause miscarriage, and contractions in late pregnancy can lead to premature labor. Generally, contractions do not occur for no reason. Pregnant women should try to avoid something that may cause contractions. What kind of activities will cause pregnant mother contractions? The following editor will explain to you.
What is contraction?
The so-called uterine contraction refers to the regular contraction of the uterus, which is a very important test indicator in our maternity check. In other words, every pregnant woman will experience it before giving birth. When the pregnant woman's uterus contracts regularly, it means that our baby will be born.
2. What small things can cause contractions?
1, often do housework during pregnancy
By the third trimester, the fetus in the abdomen has basically formed. At this time, the pregnant mother can no longer be overworked. The housework that should be put down will be put down. Some netizens privately wrote: "Who does the housework? The ground is dirty, I ca n’t help but want to mop the floor. ”Especially for those pregnant women who have mild obsessive-compulsive disorder in Virgo, they want to wipe when they see that their home is a little dirty. Pregnant women should pay attention to it. Try to avoid stooping and heavy domestic chores. This is because it will cause some pressure on the abdomen, stimulate the uterus and cause uterine contraction. At the same time, it is more important to note that you must not mop the floor. I did n’t say that I would bend over, I accidentally slipped, and I did n’t have time to cry!
2, used to eat spicy food
Some pregnant mothers are simply "non-spicy and unhappy" type. Every time you eat, you can't do without peppers. My husband secretly eats by myself. This is my cousin. Every time at night, I run to the kitchen with my family behind me To order instant noodles, you need to put chili peppers. In fact, this is very wrong! When you are used to eating spicy and stimulating food during pregnancy, it will cause the blood circulation in the pregnant woman to circulate, and it will easily cause contractions. It is extremely harmful, and severe cases can cause the occurrence of premature birth. Don't take it seriously.
3. Pregnant mother caressing her belly willfully
I believe that many pregnant mothers often touch their belly, especially in the third trimester. Even the expectant father who is usually busy at work will return home on time to see the pregnant mother and then touch the pregnant belly and put her ears on the pregnant belly. Listen to what the little guy is doing, but it is very bad to touch your belly at will in the third trimester. If you don't have the correct way of touching before you give birth, and you often touch your pregnant belly, it is easy to stimulate the uterus, which will cause the palace The phenomenon of shrinkage, or even miscarriage, is extremely unworthy.
The above three small things seem to be very common. In fact, they can cause irreparable harm to pregnant mothers and even a family. These things are likely to cause contractions, but many pregnant women are still doing these small things. You are in trouble. How many? One that is missing is too happy, indicating that our baby is growing up healthy under your care. Finally, I wish our pregnant mothers can harvest a cute one!
- related articles
- · What to do when pregnant women find symptoms of premature birth
- Breastfeeding is the preferred method of feeding newborn babies, especially for premature babies
- · How to breastfeed premature babies?
- 12 main factors that cause premature birth
- · A Guide to Feeding Premature Babies
- · Premature birth is one of the high risk factors for cerebral palsy, brain damage and mental retardation, which has been recognized internationally
- Performance of cerebral palsy in premature babies
- · What is premature baby? What conditions can lead to premature birth?
- · If a pregnant woman suffers from depression during pregnancy, it may lead to premature birth of the fetus. What should I do with depression during pregnancy?
- · Early education prevents suffocation and mental retardation in preterm infants
- Random content
you might be interested
Because of the decline in immunity during pregnancy, many pregnant mothers are always prone to colds and fever during pregnancy
Short-term maternal cervix is more likely to cause preterm birth
To say that the most controversial character in the entertainment industry should be Venus. Many netizens are right
The stages of contractions in pregnancy are not always just before labor. Many expectant mothers may
7 Bao came out at 34 + 3, a little more than four catties were born. Once born
Consensus on common problems in preterm birth, this article is all!
Premature birth is the most common time difference for pregnancy
Whether the life of a husband and wife is harmonious is not only about the relationship between husband and wife, but also about
Gynecological diseases are often the number one killer of women's health, of which
After pregnancy, as the baby grows up, expectant mothers will sleep more and more.
In pursuit of a more authentic sex experience, many couples will decide to let
- What is the risk of cerebral palsy in premature babies?
- The intelligence of premature babies has always attracted much attention. In particular, studies have shown that premature babies suffer from cerebral palsy, so what about premature babies ...
- How to care for the sequelae of premature babies
- Can a premature baby be as healthy as a child born normally? It is said that premature babies are not as good as normal babies in terms of physical and intellectual development ...
- Weight gain criteria for preterm infants
- Intelligence of preterm infants 37 weeks. Does the intelligence of preterm infants have any effect?
- What to do if the premature child is mentally retarded? How to prevent
- What is the best time to start adding complementary foods to premature babies?
- Are premature babies smart?
Common tools for moms
- · What small things can cause contractions? What is contractions?
- · Investigation | Pregnancy test "normal"? 10 days later, there are signs of premature birth! In the end what happened
- · When Venus was 28 years old, her sister gave birth prematurely. Dad said 6 words, and Venus cried.
- · Frequent uterine contractions during pregnancy are not always good signs, most of them require premature birth
- · 34 weeks of premature babies, although ugly to explode, but fortunately did not lose it, now Meng Meng really angry!
- Premature birth is the most common abnormal time frame of pregnancy and the leading cause of morbidity and mortality in perinatal and infants
- Can pregnant women eat longan?
- How many weeks does the baby have to be considered full-term, it depends on the physical fitness of the baby and the pregnant mother.
- · Pseudoconstriction is not necessarily a sign of premature birth, and for this reason, countless pregnant mothers are negligent