Current position: Home > Mother and baby knowledge > General knowledge of childbirth > Premature birth > Details
What is the best time to start adding complementary foods to premature babies?
Published: 2010-09-03 Author: Blue Spirit Parenting Network editor Parenting Network h20pulse.com
Supplementary food supplementation for normally born babies is generally about four months after birth. So, what is the most suitable supplementary food supplement for premature babies? For premature babies, whether to add supplementary food is mainly based on not the age of the month, but the status of weight gain and ability development. If you find that the weight gain is not very good in the case of pure milk feeding, just Consider adding complementary foods. Also, see if your baby has these abilities: interested in eating for adults, chewing when playing with toys, and so on.
- related articles
- · Expectant mothers take a bath easily leading to premature birth
- · A Guide to Feeding Premature Babies
- · How long do I have to stay in an incubator for a 31 week premature baby?
- · In the third trimester, these foods that are likely to cause premature birth must be taken with caution
- · What kind of milk powder is good for premature babies?
- · first timing! Find a chance of premature birth
- · The main symptoms of preterm birth, the most obvious is that the uterine contraction is a typical sign of premature birth
- · Rest in place to avoid premature birth
- 12 main factors that cause premature birth
- · Precautions for feeding premature babies, what is premature babies
- Random content
you might be interested
- What is the risk of cerebral palsy in premature babies?
- The intelligence of premature babies has always attracted much attention. In particular, studies have shown that premature babies suffer from cerebral palsy, so what about premature babies ...
- How to care for the sequelae of premature babies
- Can a premature baby be as healthy as a child born normally? It is said that premature babies are not as good as normal babies in terms of physical and intellectual development ...
- Weight gain criteria for preterm infants
- Intelligence of preterm infants 37 weeks. Does the intelligence of preterm infants have any effect?
- What to do if the premature child is mentally retarded? How to prevent
- What is the best time to start adding complementary foods to premature babies?
- Are premature babies smart?
Common tools for moms
- · Side effects of baby incubator
- · What small things can cause contractions? What is contractions?
- · Investigation | Pregnancy test "normal"? 10 days later, there are signs of premature birth! In the end what happened
- · When Venus was 28 years old, her sister gave birth prematurely. Dad said 6 words, and Venus cried.
- · Frequent uterine contractions during pregnancy are not always good signs, most of them require premature birth
- · 34 weeks of premature babies, although ugly to explode, but fortunately did not lose it, now Meng Meng really angry!
- Premature birth is the most common abnormal time frame of pregnancy and the leading cause of morbidity and mortality in perinatal and infants
- Can pregnant women eat longan?
- How many weeks does the baby have to be considered full-term, it depends on the physical fitness of the baby and the pregnant mother.