Current position: Home > Mother and baby knowledge > General knowledge of childbirth > Premature birth > Details
The mother must read premature birth prevention
Published: 2008-07-29 Author: Blue Spirit Parenting Network editor Parenting Network h20pulse.com
In recent years, premature births have not decreased in economically developed countries and regions, but have been on the rise.
Pregnant in October and once delivered, every expectant mother expects her baby to come to this world on time. However, some babies have come to report before they are still full term. This phenomenon is medically called preterm birth.
Preterm birth refers to those whose pregnancy is between 28 and 37 full weeks (196 to 258 days). According to the literature, premature birth accounts for 5% to 15% of the number of deliveries. Premature birth is one of the most common causes of death and disease after birth.
Infection with chorionic amniotic infection is an important cause of preterm birth. The source of the infection is micro-organisms of the cervix and vagina, partly from intrauterine infections. Infection is also an important factor leading to premature rupture of membranes. Preterm delivery is often combined with premature rupture of membranes.
Excessive swelling of the uterus
The development of assisted pregnancy technology has increased the birth rate of multiple births. For twins or multiple pregnancies, too much amniotic fluid can increase intrauterine pressure, leading to preterm labor and preterm labor.
During the second trimester, the cervix is passively dilated, and the amniotic sac swells to the neck canal. Due to the change in tension, the fetal membrane ruptures, and the premature rupture of the membrane results in premature delivery.
Uterine malformations are caused by dysplasia of the uterus leading to late abortion or premature delivery.
In addition, premature birth is also closely related to pregnancy complications, pregnancy complications, turbulence during pregnancy, endocrine disorders, smoking, drinking, and drug use.
To prevent preterm birth, you should work closely with your doctor before pregnancy to find out the risk factors that lead to preterm birth. Regular prenatal checkups during pregnancy to assess whether there is a premature birth tendency so that problems can be identified early and countermeasures taken. The participation of pregnant women themselves is key to preventing premature birth, so it is recommended that:
Treatment of genital tract infections
If you have a reproductive tract infection, you should consult a doctor in time.
Avoid fatigue and external stimuli
It is best not to travel long distances during the third trimester to avoid bumpy roads; do not go to crowded places to avoid touching the abdomen; walk, especially when going up and down the steps, you must pay attention to walking step by step; do not continue Standing or squatting; during the third trimester, sex must be prohibited.
- Previous post: Why is premature delivery?
- Next post: Expectant mothers can easily cause premature birth
- related articles
- · Pregnant mothers who have experienced these kinds of experiences are prone to premature delivery. Moms should pay attention to conditioning themselves during pregnancy.
- · How to breastfeed premature babies?
- · Twins are born prematurely for two months, "burning" money in the incubator, family: I ca n’t give it away!
- What are the symptoms of premature birth and how to deal with it
- · The fetus begins to enter the pelvis at 34 weeks. If the body is fully inserted, it is extremely difficult to correct the fetal position.
- · Pseudoconstriction is not necessarily a sign of premature birth, and for this reason, countless pregnant mothers are negligent
- Infants with large age differences are at high risk of premature birth
- · Premature birth! What to expect mother
- · Side effects of baby incubator
- · Are premature babies smart?
- Random content
you might be interested
Presumably many parents have also started the second child plan. In the process of preparing for pregnancy, good living habits
For women, pregnancy is a very complicated psychology, with both the excitement and joy of being a mummy, and
Pregnant woman recipe 1: mung bean porridge
Medically, a primiparous woman over 35 years of age is referred to as an elderly mother.
What happened to stomach pain in early pregnancy? There are many reasons for small stomach pain in early pregnancy, some of which are due to pregnancy
There have been various taboos in China since ancient times during pregnancy, but are these all true? May wish to listen to
What kind of food can a mother choose during pregnancy to help with nutritional prenatal education? The following
China is really a weird nation. We often say that we value family, blood and
When pregnant, pregnant women can chat with the fetus and tell him everything about life, the fetus is actually
- What is the risk of cerebral palsy in premature babies?
- The intelligence of premature babies has always attracted much attention. In particular, studies have shown that premature babies suffer from cerebral palsy, so what about premature babies ...
- How to care for the sequelae of premature babies
- Can a premature baby be as healthy as a child born normally? It is said that premature babies are not as good as normal babies in terms of physical and intellectual development ...
- Weight gain criteria for preterm infants
- Intelligence of preterm infants 37 weeks. Does the intelligence of preterm infants have any effect?
- What to do if the premature child is mentally retarded? How to prevent
- What is the best time to start adding complementary foods to premature babies?
- Are premature babies smart?
Common tools for moms
- · Side effects of baby incubator
- · What small things can cause contractions? What is contractions?
- · Investigation | Pregnancy test "normal"? 10 days later, there are signs of premature birth! In the end what happened
- · When Venus was 28 years old, her sister gave birth prematurely. Dad said 6 words, and Venus cried.
- · Frequent uterine contractions during pregnancy are not always good signs, most of them require premature birth
- · 34 weeks of premature babies, although ugly to explode, but fortunately did not lose it, now Meng Meng really angry!
- Premature birth is the most common abnormal time frame of pregnancy and the leading cause of morbidity and mortality in perinatal and infants
- Can pregnant women eat longan?
- How many weeks does the baby have to be considered full-term, it depends on the physical fitness of the baby and the pregnant mother.