0-3 year old baby physical examination schedule and precautions
Published: 2017-05-22 Author: Blue Spirit Parenting Network editor Parenting Network h20pulse.com
Babies need to undergo 8 physical examinations between the ages of 0 and 3. The baby's regular physical examination should be followed as well as the rules and regulations. It is not just a simple measurement of height and weight. There are some necessary checks that parents must remember.
- related articles
- Babies with anemia, diarrhea and constipation eat more apples
- · Drinking fresh milk after weaning is more nutritious than milk powder
- · "Clothing rules" for preventing colds in babies
- · Is the baby often sick?
- · Management of pediatric diarrhea in summer
- Feeding your baby is no longer difficult
- · What about mosquitoes in summer? Six ways to repel mosquitoes
- · Your baby's more outdoor activities help calcium absorption
- · What to eat when your baby lacks calcium
- Demystifying the problem between baby stinks and health
- Random content
you might be interested
When your baby grows up, breast milk alone is not enough. At this time, parents need to add
Pre-pregnancy check means that the couple goes to the hospital for a physical examination before preparing to give birth, to ensure that the birth is healthy
Vaccination with various vaccines is also called vaccination. Generally, children aged 0-7 are at different ages.
To plan for a successful pregnancy, it is also important to choose the time for conception. Female 25 to 29 years old, male 26 to 30 years old
To talk about the hottest topics in recent times, I want to say that in addition to the Malaysia Airlines MH370 incident
Periodic physical examination seems to be necessary only for adults and elderly people, in fact, infants and young children
[Baby age]: Newborn strategy: timely attention reasons: children want to get from their parents
Babies from the newborn to three months ago are usually breast milk or infant formula.
0-1 years: the emergence of self-knowledge from birth to 4 months
The first physical examination (42th day after birth) Vision: Can look at larger objects, eyes can easily follow
- Kindergarten classroom layout (picture)
- About kindergarten classroom layout Kindergarten classroom environment layout (picture). Kindergarten is the world of babies. Babies like to be cute ...
- Kindergarten environment layout pictures The most beautiful kindergarten environment layout
- Kindergarten environment layout pictures The most beautiful kindergarten environment layout pictures
- What are the symptoms of zinc deficiency in children? Six major symptoms and manifestations of zinc deficiency in children
- Picture of zongzi symptoms and treatment of zongzi
- What is the standard range of height and weight for a 2 1/2 year old baby?
- 7 ways to let your baby cry in the kindergarten
- 14 month baby development indicator (growth development standard)
Common tools for moms
- · How should my baby dress when the weather is cold and hot?
- · What should I do if my baby swallows a foreign body?
- Foolproof with baby outings
- A few things not to ask your child to do too soon
- · Please bring your child before 1 year old, say no to the child before 6 years old, and pay attention to psychological support before the age of 12
- · 0-3 year old baby physical examination schedule and precautions
- · 0 ~ 3 year olds learn English effectively
- · When is the best time for your baby to learn to eat by himself?
- · When to brush your baby