How smart is the baby born? The truth is astonishing
Published: 2018-10-31 Author: Blue Spirit Parenting Network editor Parenting Network h20pulse.com
Dandan, 26, married her husband for a year and found that in March this year the two had crystallized love. The mother-in-law who heard the good news came to take care of Dandan from her hometown. Because Dandan's body looks a little thin, her mother-in-law is very worried. From the older generation's point of view, the stronger the daughter-in-law, the smarter and stronger the child born.
So her mother-in-law made Dandan a variety of foods every day, hoping that she would be able to raise a fat body and give her a big, fat grandson. Although Dan Dan was reluctant to accept the daily life of big fish and meat, but did not want to live up to her mother-in-law's kindness, so I made up for nine months, watching Dan Dan ’s body become more and more complete, her mother-in-law also smiled .
Finally wait until the birth, but because the fetus in Dandan belly is a "giant child" and difficult to deliver, there is always danger to life. The doctor only adopted a caesarean section. After a long rescue process, Dan Dan and his son finally escaped danger. When the doctor told her mother-in-law that Dandan was in danger due to excessive nutrition during pregnancy, the mother-in-law regretted it, but fortunately the tragedy was not caused by the safety of the mother and child.
In real life, many people will have the idea of mother-in-law in the story, thinking that the heavier the baby is born, the smarter it will be. This is wrong. In fact, the birth weight of a baby is not directly related to IQ. But how much weight can affect the baby's intellectual development.
A baby born around 6 pounds has the best intellectual development
A professional doctor has done a research, and children with better intellectual development generally have a birth weight of about 3kg. The "big fat boy" that the elderly prefer, in the future growth, it is easy to produce the risk of obesity, and may be prone to metabolic diseases such as diabetes.
So what should pregnant mothers do to give birth to a smart baby?
1. Pregnant mothers should not eat only vegetarian or tadpole food during pregnancy. They should pay attention to the diversity of food intake, reasonable vegan rations, and balanced body nutrition, so as to ensure the healthy growth of the fetus.
2, pregnant mothers should develop good eating habits, do not eat cold, spicy, too sweet, too salty or high fat, high protein foods, these foods will increase the stomach burden of pregnant mothers, is not conducive to digestion, affecting pregnancy Health of mother and baby.
3, pregnant mothers can choose appropriate exercise during pregnancy, such as walking, pregnant women yoga, swimming and other sports, are good choices, but to avoid strenuous exercise. This can not only promote the metabolism of pregnant mothers, consume excess fat, maintain the body's balance, but also enhance immunity, resist the invasion of viruses, and greatly help the baby's healthy development.
Every mother wants to have a beautiful and smart baby, but pregnant mothers also need to know about the relevant little knowledge during pregnancy so that they will not be defeated by false statements.
- related articles
- · Feeding newborns regularly is the wrong way
- · Newborns should not sleep with pillows on their heads
- · Baby tigers should pay attention to the issues
- How much normal newborn temperature
- · Newborn babies should not hold and sleep
- · 10 Misunderstandings for Newborn Baby Feeding
- · There are a lot of stresses on naming your baby. Let me summarize 7 kinds of taboos
- 5 major causes of neonatal diarrhea
- · Which diapers and diapers are healthier
- · Nursing tips on how to take good care of the newborn baby
- Random content
you might be interested
When a baby slumps to the ground, what kind of care should he give to a young life?
Height, weight and physical development of the baby from the 1st week to the 52nd week
Expectant mothers hope that after the baby is born, there will be black and thick hair. Baby hair color
Every pregnant mother wants her baby to have healthy dark hair, long eyelashes,
Dr. Richards of the British Medical Research Association led a study of 3,900 people born in 1946.
They say that intelligence comes from heredity and education from the day after tomorrow, but there are rumors on the Internet that when a baby is born,
From the first day of your baby ’s birth, whether you ’re a father or mother
After pregnancy, a small life is added to the belly of the pregnant woman. As the baby grows up, the weight of the pregnant mother
- How much milk is best for a one-month baby?
- How much milk is best for a one-month baby? The amount of milk powder for a month is about 60-120, mainly based on the baby's ...
- What is the cause of neonatal eye drops and what should I do?
- It is very common for newborns to have eye feces, but people often mistake this for the problem, but not all of them ...
Common tools for moms
- · Conceiving in October, the baby has so many "fun activities" in the mother's belly!
- · What's going on with a baby's belly button?
- · How smart is the baby born? The truth is astonishing
- · The 4 sleeping positions of the baby should be corrected in time, and the baby's physical development will be affected later
- · How to bask properly
- · Can a baby without a full moon be held upright?
- · This is the correct way to open the baby in the confinement!
- · Can the baby take calcium in the sun?
- · How to coax your baby to fall asleep quickly within 3 months